EnerMech can offer a complete project management service for all of your valve needs, from the order stage through to product delivery. This can include pre-production meetings, expediting material and components, documentation review and approval, inspection and testing, packaging and shipment.
Our project management capability utilises our in-house designed EnerMech Live programme which provides the following features:
- Procurement reporting – the procurement module allows review and approval of multiple vendor quotations for each valve package
- Progress status – with 24/7 access to LIVE progress reporting, our customers will have open access to the project status
- Project documentation – a central location for the storage of project related documentation, such as the project quality plan, vendor ITP, Project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Inspection and surveillance scheduling – the surveillance and inspection activities will be managed by a traffic light system that enables us to schedule inspection and expediting activities linked to the criticality rating of the valve
- Valve data management - a database to hold location, engineering and inspection information for each individual valve providing our customers with full traceability from manufacture through to installation