Onshore Service and Repair
At EnerMech, we pride ourselves on having physical infrastructure located in all major energy provinces. A number of facilities across the globe have been fully equipped to provide valve repair, testing and manufacture services onshore.
In addition to our workshops, we have on-site CNC machinery, state of the art test facilities and new web enabled IT systems (EnerMech LIVE) to offer reduced repair times at minimal cost.
Our workshop facilities provide the essential backup resources required to support all our activities.
Workshop services include:
- NATA accredited calibration, testing and certification of all valve types, sizes, pressure classes and materials
- Hydrostatic and gas testing to API, ASME, NACE and Australian standards on ball, gate, globe, check, butterfly
- Break and operating torque testing of emergency shutdown valves
- Cycle testing of all valve types
- Pressure testing calibration of safety, vacuum, thermal, pilot operated safety valves
- Repair/testing of gas hydraulic and pneumatic actuators
- Valve conversions: to butt weld end, pup extension spools, RTJ — RF thermal jacket manufacture on plug, ball, gate
- Manufacture, fitting and testing of actuator extension spools for buried service
- Large capacity machining, including vertical and horizontal turning and boring
- Ball grinding up to 40" diameter managing component weights over 5 ton
- Internal and horizontal lapping
- Weld cladding of stellites, inconnel, CrMo, titanium, low temp materials
- API trim upgrades including explosive decompression seals
- Certified specialist pressure welding of pup ends and pressure components
- Welding of bypass systems, drains, purge points to all valve types
- Hydraulic bolt tensioning
- Electric and pneumatic actuator fitting, load testing and closure testing
- Specialist painting and coating systems internal/external for subsea and offshore requirements
- Specialist oxygen service cleaning and certification