EnerMech's PPU Division (Process, Pipeline and Umbilicals) is focused on delivering International projects from long term maintenance agreements to one-off EPIC contracts and has significant experience around the world.
We provide a pro-active service based on effective delivery through diverse workscopes in often continually changing circumstances. We can harness the collective services of all EnerMech's Business Lines, allowing an unrivalled service range.
EnerMech is the contractor of choice for PPU pre-commissioning services worldwide, offering:
- Efficient Systems with Integrated Services across all of EnerMech's business lines
- Engineering and project management excellence
- Strategically co-located infrastructure across the world
- Bundled Service Solutions - not just managed equipment
- More services - including solutions for the more challenging aspects of a project
- Training and competence excellence
Where We Work
- Upstream Oil and Gas
- Marine Construction Yards, Onshore Sites, Petrochemical Plants, Refineries, etc.
Who We work For
- EPIC Contractors
- Marine Contractors
- Petrochemical, Power Generation and Industrial Clients
Integrated PPU Services in Brief
Project Management, Engineering and Integrated Service Offerings for:
Process: Total flange management services, cryogenic and membrane nitrogen purging/leak testing, controlled bolting, onsite machining, hydrotesting, flushing/ retrojetting, pipe freezing, camera inspection.
Pipelines: Flood, clean, pig (conventional and subsea), hydrotesting (conventional and subsea), dewatering, drying, barrier testing, gel services, and membrane nitrogen services.
Umbilicals: Flushing, testing, remote monitoring and electrical and fibre optic testing.
"We are committed to delivering safe and effective projects for our Clients, giving value for money using our integrated project management philosophy"
- David Drysdale, PIPS Director