Hose Integrity Management Services
"A flexible and integrated delivery of service, technology and skills excellence"
EnerMech's experienced hose management services team are focused on delivering improved inspection quality for our clients' onshore and offshore assets and installations.
EnerMech's approach to hose integrity data management allows our customer to have enhanced visibility of integrity data through web connectivity (EnerMech Live) as well as offering superior criticality assessments leading to optimised inspection programmes.
Our services can range from a complete turn-key programme to simple gap-filling to complement a client's existing maintenance programme:
- Generation of comprehensive asset hose register
- Fitness for service assessment
- Comprehensive field reports including photographic library of findings
Onsite Manufacture & Testing
- Hydraulic hoses and fittings
- Industrial hoses and fittings
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk based inspection scheduling
- Reliability centred maintenance
- Remaining life calculations
- Optimising inspection and maintenance costs
- Maximising useful life of hoses
- A hose register which contains the most up-to-date information on each hose (MHR or Master Hose Record) which is web based and can be accessed 24/7 by the client
- Online hose management application (OHM) accessed through any web browser, as part of EnerMech Live
- Digital images of unsatisfactory hoses
- Customers can view a detailed database of stored product and account information
- Integration to popular MMS software