EnerMech provides a range of mini cranes on a rental or sale basis.
Small and portable, GCR UNIC cranes are self-propelled and can be quickly assembled in a variety of configurations, making them ideal for accessing areas on offshore installations and platforms out with the coverage of normal crane equipment.
- Zone 1, Zone 2 and Rigsafe units available
- Compact and lightweight
- Cheap and easy to operate including radio remote control
- Ideal for confined spaces and areas of restricted access
- 1Te to 10Te lift capacity
- Boom length to 18.6 m
- Easily transportable by land, air and sea
- Lifting in areas with no permanent or temporary crane access
- Avoid the use of expensive load bearing scaffolding
- Offers significant reduction in time when compared to alternative techniques
- Lifting in tight spaces
- Shutdown, hook-up and offshore modification projects
- Lower deck level lifting
- Crane maintenance and repair
- Installation of walkways and staircases
A range of mini cranes are available on sale or rental basis.