Crane Surveys and Specialist Studies
EnerMech is a recognised aftermarket engineering specialist with technical capability to support a range of projects.
Our surveys and specialist studies typically cover the following areas:
- Conceptual, feasibility and FEED studies to support new build programmes
- Crane condition evaluation surveys to assess current condition
- Reliability centred maintenance reviews including FMEA, FCA and maintenance strategy review)
- Beyond lifetime and obsolescence assessment of equipment
- Maintenance optimisation programmes including gap analysis
- Cost benefit studies and analysis
- Stock holding optimisation
- Crane upgrade studies
- Complex rigging studies and lift planning
- Equipment removal route studies
- Lifting operations, PUWER and legislative compliance audits
In addition to undertaking surveys and studies, EnerMech provides full engineering capability to deliver crane projects modifications and upgrades.