Subsea Services and Equipment
EnerMech provides our customers with innovative and cost effective solutions within the subsea services and equipment sector of the oil and gas industry.
Cranes and Lifting
EnerMech Cranes and Lifting Division can provide a comprehensive Cranes, Lifting & Rigging service to the Subsea Services Contractor.
The range of services include:
- Crane Operations
- Crane Maintenance
- Engineering and design
- Lift Planning
- Spares Support & Storage
- Surveys, studies and consultancy
- Crane Maintenance Systems & Planning
- Crane Condition Evaluations
- EnerMech Live online reporting / system management
- Total Crane Management
- Wire Rope Management
- Flexible Hose Management
- Temporary Crane Hire
- Rigging Loft & loose gear supply
- NOLT- On-the-hook Passive Heave Compensators
- THERN air winch hire & sales
- GGR Mini crane hire & sales
- Reflex Marine Frog personnel transport capsules
EnerMech provide all categories of equipment for hire or purchase for all Oil and Gas activities. This includes rental, supply, consumables and the control, maintenance and recertification of customer owned equipment. All of EnerMech's equipment is fully certified to the latest regulations and standards and will be supplied with all supporting attachments including hoses and cabling.
A full set of consumables is carried in stock to support all of the equipment supplied and each customer can be supplied with a dedicated EnerMech Live account to track all hires and certification online.
The range of equipment includes:
- Rigging Lofts
- Hydraulic Hoses
- Hydraulic Power Packs
- Specialist Hydraulic Equipment
- Specialist Test Equipment
- Onsite Machining
- Specialist Bolting Equipment
EnerMech is a global leader in supplying turnkey hydraulics projects from FEED through to decommissioning. We pride ourselves on being client-facing and delivering the complete hydraulic service on time and in budget:
- Turnkey hydraulic solutions
- System design, manufacture & installation
- Maintenance, repair & overhaul of hydraulic components & systems
- Pipework installation, inspection and repair
- Oil flushing & pressure testing
- Specialist Offshore & site services
- Assembly and certification of hydraulic & bulk transfer hoses.
- Hose Integrity Management
- Distribution of hydraulic fluid Connector, filtration, Power & Control Products
- Design and manufacture of specialist fluid connectors.
- Product specific training packages
Process, Pipeline and Umbilical
EnerMech's Process, Pipeline and Umbilical group offers a host of pre-commissioning, commissioning and shutdown services used throughout the lifecycle of pipelines and process facilities onshore and offshore.
Our subsea services include:
- Pipeline cleaning, pigging hydrotesting (conventional and subsea)
- Dewatering and drying
- Umbilical hydraulic and electrical precommissioning / support
EnerMech Training Services supports clients worldwide in relation to developing competence and reducing risk through having personnel properly trained and assessed.
The International Energy sector faces the same challenges as most industry sectors, namely the cost effective development of competent resources in support of business growth, ongoing operations and succession planning of personnel.
EnerMech offers a blended learning solution including classroom based theory and desktop exercises, e-learning, practical hands on and simulator based training and assessment.
Our experience and track record has a heritage of over 20 years, ensuring our position as a trusted partner throughout the offshore and onshore oil and gas industry. Our business has been developed from our core capabilities, competencies and experience and as such, we have unrivalled strength and depth.
The training, skills development and competence we provide covers the full product and service portfolio that EnerMech offers to industry which include:
- Crane Operations
- Lifting Operations
- Bolting & Flange Management
- Process & Pipeline
- Industry Health & Safety
National workforce development is the key to long term sustainable operations.
We provide support either at our bespoke facilities or at client premises.
Valve Supply and Servicing
EnerMech are able to provide support in all aspects of management throughout the life cycle of a valve. Whatever your approach to valve maintenance we are able to provide a service to suit your requirements. This can range from commissioning support and planned/breakdown maintenance through to a fully integrated valve management system considering valve criticalities, failure effects, strategic spares holding and tailored maintenance programmes.
- Offshore Maintenance & Shutdown Support
- Manufacture and supply of EnerMech LG ball valve range
- Commissioning Support
- Maintenance & Criticality Development
- Valve Integrity Management Database
- Onshore/Offshore/Onsite Service, Repair and Testing
- Replacement Valve Procurement
- Spares Management
- Technical Support