Renewables and Power Generation
At EnerMech, we are focused on providing services across the entire energy spectrum. As well as our traditional oil and gas customers, we provide services to the other key energy industries, including the renewable and power generation sectors.
Cranes and Lifting
EnerMech Cranes and Lifting Division provide a comprehensive Cranes, Lifting & Rigging service to the Renewables Contractor.
The range of services include:
- Lift Planning
- Temporary Crane Hire
- Rigging Loft & loose gear supply
- NOLT- On-the-hook shock absorbers
- THERN air winch hire & sales
- GGR Mini crane hire & sales
EnerMech provide all categories of equipment for hire or purchase for all Oil and Gas activities. This includes rental, supply, consumables and the control, maintenance and recertification of customer owned equipment. All of EnerMech's equipment is fully certified to the latest regulations and standards and will be supplied with all supporting attachments including hoses and cabling.
A full set of consumables is carried in stock to support all of the equipment supplied and each customer can be supplied with a dedicated EnerMech Live account to track all hires and certification online.
The range of equipment includes:
- Rigging Lofts
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Power Packs
- Specialist Hydraulic Equipment
- Specialist Bolting Equipment
EnerMech is a global leader in supplying turnkey hydraulics projects from FEED through to decommissioning. We pride ourselves on being client facing and delivering the complete hydraulic service on time and in budget:
- Turnkey hydraulic solutions
- System design, manufacture & installation
- Maintenance, repair & overhaul of hydraulic components & systems
- Pipework installation, inspection and repair
- Oil flushing & pressure testing
- Specialist Offshore & site services
- Assembly and certification of hydraulic & bulk transfer hoses.
- Hose Integrity Management
- Distribution of hydraulic fluid Connector, filtration, Power & Control Products
- Design and manufacture of specialist fluid connectors.
- Product specific training packages
Process, Pipeline and Umbilical
EnerMech's Process, Pipeline and Umbilical group offers a host of pre-commissioning, commissioning and shutdown services used throughout the lifecycle of pipelines and process facilities onshore and offshore.
Our renewable services include:
- Flange Management
- Specialist controlled bolting
- Umbilical hydraulic and electrical precommissioning
EnerMech Training Services supports clients worldwide in relation to developing competence and reducing risk through having personnel properly trained and assessed.
The international energy sector faces the same challenges as most industry sectors, namely the cost effective development of competent resources in support of business growth, ongoing operations and succession planning of personnel.
EnerMech offers a blended learning solution including classroom-based theory and desktop exercises, e-learning, practical hands-on and simulator-based training and assessment.
Our experience and track record has a heritage of over 20 years, ensuring our position as a trusted partner throughout the offshore and onshore oil and gas industry. Our business has been developed from our core capabilities, competencies and experience; as such, we have unrivalled strength and depth.
The training, skills development and competence we provide covers the full product and service portfolio that EnerMech offers to industry which includes:
- Crane Operations
- Lifting Operations
- Bolting & Flange Management
- Process & Pipeline
- Industry Health & Safety