New Build Capex – Topsides, FPSO’s & Plants
We provide critical assistance to our clients during FEED, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of a new build project. Our bespoke services and software focus on schedule, efficiency gains and quality, to ensure a leak free start up each and every time.
Cranes and Lifting
EnerMech Cranes and Lifting Division provide a comprehensive Cranes, Lifting & Rigging service to the Newbuild and Construction Contractor.
Our services include:
- Crane Lifting Studies
- Crane Specification Preparation
- Crane New-build Surveillance
- Commissioning Support
- Temporary Crane Hire
- Provision of temporary crane operators
- Rigging loft and loose gear supply
EnerMech provide all categories of equipment for hire or purchase for all Oil and Gas activities. This includes rental, supply, consumables and the control, maintenance and recertification of customer owned equipment. All of EnerMech's equipment is fully certified to the latest regulations and standards and will be supplied with all supporting attachments including hoses and cabling.
A full set of consumables is carried in stock to support all of the equipment supplied and each customer can be supplied with a dedicated EnerMech Live account to track all hires and certification online.
The range of equipment includes:
- Rigging Lofts
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Power Packs
- Hydraulic Flushing Units
- Onsite Machining
- Specialist Bolting Equipment
- Specialist Test Equipment
EnerMech is a global leader in supplying turnkey hydraulics projects from FEED through to decommissioning. We pride ourselves on being client-facing and delivering the complete hydraulic service on time and in budget.
Our services include:
- Turnkey hydraulic solutions
- System design, manufacture & installation
- Maintenance, repair & overhaul of hydraulic components & systems
- Pipework installation, inspection and repair
- Oil flushing & pressure testing
- Specialist Offshore & site services
- Assembly and certification of hydraulic & bulk transfer hoses.
- Hose Integrity Management
- Distribution of hydraulic fluid Connector, filtration, Power & Control Products
- Design and manufacture of specialist fluid connectors.
- Product specific training packages
Process, Pipeline and Umbilical
EnerMech's Process, Pipeline and Umbilical group offers a host of pre-commissioning, commissioning and shutdown services used throughout the lifecycle of pipelines and process facilities onshore and offshore.
Our services include:
- Nitrogen purging and nitrogen / helium leak testing
- Flange Management
- Controlled bolting/onsite machining
- Hydrotesting/Flushing/camera inspection
- Oil flushing/chemical cleaning
- Pipeline cleaning, pigging hydrotesting (conventional and subsea)
- Dewatering and drying
- Umbilical hydraulic and electrical precommissioning
EnerMech Training Services supports clients worldwide in relation to developing competence and reducing risk through having personnel properly trained and assessed.
The International Energy sector faces the same challenges as most industry sectors, namely the cost effective development of competent resources in support of business growth, ongoing operations and succession planning of personnel.
EnerMech offers a blended learning solution including classroom based theory & desktop exercises, e-learning, practical hands on and simulator based training and assessment.
Our experience and track record has a heritage of over 20 years, ensuring our position as a trusted partner throughout the offshore and onshore oil and gas industry. Our business has been developed from our core capabilities, competencies and experience; as such, we have unrivalled strength and depth.
The training, skills development and competence we provide covers the full product and service portfolio that EnerMech offers to industry which include:
- Crane Operations
- Lifting Operations
- Bolting & Flange Management
- Process & Pipeline
- Industry Health & Safety
National workforce development is the key to long term sustainable operations.
We provide support either at our bespoke facilities or at client premises.
Valve Supply and Servicing
EnerMech has excellent links to all of the major valve manufacturers; we monitor delivery times and technical innovation enabling our clients to receive valves that meet the technical requirements on time and cost effectively. Our service is complemented by our own range of trunnion mounted isolation ball valves which exists to cater for shorter lead time requirements. New valves arriving at site require detailed inspection followed by preservation, storage and periodic testing appropriate for the location and installation plan. EnerMech provide pre-installation valve management support using qualified on-site valve inspectors utilising our EnerMech LIVE Valve Management System.
- Valve Supply
- Project Supply & Management
- Stock Supply
- Pre-Installation Valve Management (pressure testing, inspection, preservation & storage)
- Creation of Total Valve Management Systems (inspection, installation, operation, maintenance, testing, certification, spares management including remote online access to information)
- Expediting Services
- Onshore/Offshore/Onsite Service, Repair and Testing