Drilling Support Services
Our drilling support services offering has been expanded in recent years and we now provide services to drilling contractor customers across 5 of our 6 business lines. Our recent acquisition of Total Reclaim Systems has further enhanced our offering to this market.
Cranes and Lifting
EnerMech Cranes and Lifting Division can provide a comprehensive Cranes, Lifting & Rigging service to the Drilling Contractor.
The range of services includes:
- Crane Operations
- Crane Maintenance
- Engineering and design
- Lift Planning
- Spares Support & Storage
- Surveys, studies and consultancy
- Crane Maintenance Systems & Planning
- Crane Condition Evaluations
- EnerMech Live online reporting / system management
- Total Crane Management
- Wire Rope Management
- Temporary Crane Hire
- Rigging Loft & loose gear supply
- NOLT- On-the-hook shock absorbers
- THERN air winch hire & sales
- GGR Mini crane hire & sales
- Reflex Marine Frog personnel transport capsules
EnerMech provide all categories of equipment for hire or purchase for all Oil and Gas activities. This includes rental, supply, consumables and the control, maintenance and recertification of customer owned equipment. All of EnerMech's equipment is fully certified to the latest regulations and standards and will be supplied with all supporting attachments including hoses and cabling.
A full set of consumables is carried in stock to support all of the equipment supplied and each customer can be supplied with a dedicated EnerMech Live account to track all hires and certification online.
The range of equipment includes:
- Rigging Lofts
- Hand Tools (Including Working at Height Tooling)
- Vacuum Units
- Hydraulic Power Packs
- Specialist Hydraulic Equipment
- FROG Personnel Transfer Units
- Onsite Machining
- Specialist Bolting Equipment
- Specialist Test Equipment
EnerMech is a global leader in supplying turnkey hydraulics projects from FEED through to decommissioning. We pride our self on being client facing and delivering the complete hydraulic service on time and in budget:
- Turnkey hydraulic solutions
- System design, manufacture & installation
- Maintenance, repair & overhaul of hydraulic components & systems
- Pipework installation, inspection and repair
- Oil flushing & pressure testing
- Specialist Offshore & site services
- Assembly and certification of hydraulic & bulk transfer hoses.
- Hose Integrity Management
- Distribution of hydraulic fluid Connector, filtration, Power & Control Products
- Design and manufacture of specialist fluid connectors.
- Product specific training packages
EnerMech Training Services supports clients worldwide in relation to developing competence and reducing risk through having personnel properly trained and assessed.
The International Energy sector faces the same challenges as most industry sectors, namely the cost effective development of competent resources in support of business growth, ongoing operations and succession planning of personnel.
EnerMech offers a blended learning solution including classroom based theory & desktop exercises, e-learning, practical hands on and simulator based training & assessment.
Our experience and track record has a heritage of over 20 years, ensuring our position as a trusted partner throughout the offshore and onshore oil and gas industry. Our business has been developed from our core capabilities, competencies and experience and as such, we have unrivalled strength and depth.
The training, skills development and competence we provide covers the full product and service portfolio that EnerMech offers to industry which include:
- Crane Operations
- Lifting Operations
- Bolting & Flange Management
- Process & Pipeline
- Industry Health & Safety
National workforce development is the key to long term sustainable operations.
We provide support either at our bespoke facilities or at client premises.
Valve Supply and Servicing
EnerMech have the experience and knowledge required to support drilling and wellhead systems. We have excellent links to all of the major choke, gate, globe and pressure safety valve manufacturers ensuring that our clients' technical and delivery requirements are met.
We also possess the in-depth technical experience required to troubleshoot and resolve issues with valves on severe service applications.
- Choke Valves (all types including severe service)
- API 6A Gate & Globe Valves
- Drilling & Pressure Control Equipment
- Spacer/Riser/Drilling Spool
- Cross Overs/Adaptor Spools
- Double Studded & Single Studded Adaptor Flange
- Crosses and Tees/BOP Test Stump
- API 6A Flanges
- Choke & Kill Manifolds
- Onshore/Offshore/Onsite Service, Repair and Testing