Decommissioning is a growing market within the energy industry, due to the legacy of older infrastructure. Our services are designed to assist our customers through all stages of the decommissioning process and we have first-hand experience in providing integrated packages to large decommissioning projects.
Cranes and Lifting
EnerMech Cranes and Lifting Division can provide a comprehensive Cranes, Lifting & Rigging service to the Decommissioning Contractor.
The range of services include:
- Crane Operations
- Crane Maintenance / Removal
- Engineering and design
- Lift Planning
- Spares Support & Storage
- Surveys, studies and consultancy
- Crane Condition Evaluations
- EnerMech Live online reporting / system management
- Total Crane Management
- Wire Rope Management
- Temporary Crane Hire
- Rigging Loft & loose gear supply
- NOLT- On-the-hook Passive Heave Compensators
- GGR Mini crane hire & sales
- Reflex Marine Frog personnel transport capsules
- Cranes and lifting equipment resale
EnerMech provide all categories of equipment for hire or purchase for all Oil and Gas activities. This includes rental, supply, consumables and the control, maintenance and recertification of customer owned equipment. All of EnerMech's equipment is fully certified to the latest regulations and standards and will be supplied with all supporting attachments including hoses and cabling.
A full set of consumables is carried in stock to support all of the equipment supplied and each customer can be supplied with a dedicated EnerMech Live account to track all hires and certification online.
The range of equipment includes:
- Rigging Lofts
- Hand Tools
- Specialist Cutting Units
- Hydraulic Power Packs
- Specialist Hydraulic Equipment
- Vacuum Units
- Onsite Machining
- Specialist Bolting Equipment
EnerMech is a global leader in supplying turnkey hydraulics projects from FEED through to decommissioning. We pride our self on being client facing and delivering the complete hydraulic service on time and in budget:
- Turnkey hydraulic solutions
- Hydraulic system / pipework decommissioning and removal
- Maintenance, repair & overhaul of hydraulic components & systems
- Specialist offshore & site services
- Distribution of hydraulic fluid Connector, filtration, Power & Control Products
- Refurbishment and resale of hydraulic components and systems
Process, Pipeline and Umbilical
EnerMech's Process, Pipeline and Umbilical group offers a host of pre-commissioning, commissioning and shutdown services used throughout the lifecycle of pipelines and process facilities onshore and offshore.
Our decommissioning services include:
- Nitrogen purging and nitrogen / helium leak testing
- Flange Management
- Controlled bolting/onsite machining
- Hydrotesting/Flushing/camera inspection
- Nitrogen Foam Inerting
- Oil flushing/chemical cleaning
- Pipeline hydrocarbon removal, cleaning and decommissioning
- Umbilical decommissioning
EnerMech Training Services supports clients worldwide in relation to developing competence and reducing risk through having personnel properly trained and assessed.
The International Energy sector faces the same challenges as most industry sectors, namely the cost effective development of competent resources in support of business growth, ongoing operations and succession planning of personnel.
EnerMech offers a blended learning solution including classroom based theory & desktop exercises, e-learning, practical hands on and simulator based training & assessment.
Our experience and track record has a heritage of over 20 years, ensuring our position as a trusted partner throughout the offshore and onshore oil and gas industry. Our business has been developed from our core capabilities, competencies and experience and as such, we have unrivalled strength and depth.
The training, skills development and competence we provide covers the full product and service portfolio that EnerMech offers to industry which includes:
- Crane Operations
- Lifting Operations
- Bolting & Flange Management
- Process & Pipeline
- Industry Health & Safety
Valve Supply and Servicing
EnerMech's knowledge and experience in valve overhaul and repair means that we have a part to play in the decommissioning of redundant plant and equipment. We are able to remove valve equipment and arrange for disposal or refurbishment and testing for use as strategic spares for existing plant.
- Valve Removal
- Valve Refurbishment
- Testing and re-certification